Saturday, October 24, 2009

An explanation

A couple years ago I started working on a "fantastical memoir" type of thing to exercise my creative writing muscles. I'm going to start posting the fruits of those labors here. It has really just been a writing exercise in the "write SOMETHING every day" method of becoming a better writer. I'm not sure that approach works for me but it gives me something to post here on the old blog! (P.S. today marks my five year anniversary with this thing! Wow!)

These posts will be LARGELY unedited, mostly just a typed version of how the pen hit paper. What I'm saying here is that it's still really rough, I don't like a lot of it, and I haven't finished it. I still revisit it every now and then. But here's what I've got so far. Hope you enjoy some of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home