Monday, July 07, 2008

I Want to Ride It Where I Like

It's been about three or four weeks and the biking to work has been going well. No one in a car has demanded my life or been rude to the "weirdo on the bike" yet. And fortunately I find myself on the road during times of the day with light traffic.

However, this morning I had my first embarrassing moment. You see, I carry a change of clothes in a backpack as, even though it's only a two mile commute one-way, I get a little bit sweaty.

Well, this morning I got all the way to my desk, (15 minutes early I'll have you know) when I realized I didn't pack any work pants!

It was mildly amusing telling my boss I need to go back home and get some pants.

However, I couldn't get too mad about burning the extra calories.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Steven Stark said...

Ha! A new twist on Casual Friday?

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

that's awesome. you made justin and i laugh outloud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home