Friday, May 09, 2008

...Hated that tree anyway...





..So in 6 months, the total tree removal count at the Stutzman household has reached an unprecedented TWO! I don't know if it was a tornado on Wednesday night or strong winds or just dumb luck but that tree was ripped out of the ground!

Luckily it missed the main part of my house and just smashed the patio cover. I was without power for a total of about 27 hours as it also pulled a power line down.

But In a strange way I think I got lucky on this one.

With every storm my chances of having a tree collapse on my house reduce by a large percentage. I'm running out of trees.

(My apologies for the bad photos. I do not own a camera or a camera phone. But I do have a camera laptop!)

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Josh McCullock Photography said...

awesome!

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is crazy. What kind of tree was that? I wouldn't know, but I'm curious

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I don't know either

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Cara said...

dang! that is nuts-o! one the one hand, it's free tree removal. On the other, you still have the get the tree removed from your yard.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

crazy stuff! i'm so glad it didn't fall on the main part of your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home