Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My most successful acting performance to date

Here is the video for my friend Steven Stark's song $20,000. Directed by my other Steve friend, Steve Kelley, it was my second time to be coerced into acting. The first was a long lost film in high school depicting Kafka's The Metamorphosis, in which I was to portray the monster. Filming was stopped after the first night when we almost burned down Steve's parents' house with a light.

But this project, filmed probably 6 or 7 years ago, now obviously available on YouTube, was actually finished and seen by other people.

You might be interested to see how I gained about 50 lbs for the part, a la Robert De Niro.

I recommend you check out Steven's music, he's quite an acoustic guitarist as well as a crafter of all manner of types of songs.

And check out more of Steve Kelley's stuff on YouTube by searching for: "vbv20"

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger jenn said...

i would like to see that little dance move in person please :) i think you missed your true calling in acting! i'm just saying...

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

i second that! about the dancing and your true calling. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home