Monday, September 03, 2007

Listen to "Something's Coming" while reading this post...

Oh, man. It's that time of the year again. Can you feel it like I can?

It's that lump-in-your-throat feeling of expectation. It's just beyond tangible. It's something you feel without touch. You just know that somewhere around the corner, coming up, is cooler weather, lightness. The promise of future change is whispered around you: a wisping of leaves on a sidewalk, brought slightly to life on the breeze. Grayer skies on the horizon...

And if you're like me, you think "Yeah, right. We'll see..."

But you know fall has always come before.

It's inevitable.

Just a matter of time...

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

yea for fall!!!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kristen Cowan said...

I LOVE this time of year :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Josh McCullock Photography said...

the mornings feel so good, they bring me hope, I foolishly consider wearing a sweater....then the afternoon rolls around and I despair once again while I sweat eating my lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home