Monday, February 12, 2007

A New Blog I've Been Reading

You know how there are events in your life that are monumental to you, but when you pull the focus back, you realize that the rest of the world moves on, as if it didn't happen?

Well, that's the kind of news I bring you today. One of my absolute musical HEROES has just recently begun blogging. Adrian Belew, (guitarist for King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Talking Heads, but also damn fine solo artist/songwriter/grand poobah of all things musical), has taken to this newfangled bloggy technology.

Here's the link I check about 7500 times a day to see if there's anything new from his head: http://elephant-blog.blogspot.com/

I would also suggest buying music from his website. If you want help or suggestions I feel more than qualified to steer you in the right direction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home