Monday, April 10, 2006

My hard drive crashed up here at work on Thursday and I have been trying to recreate my life since then. I never knew how important something like a C: could be. Luckily, I had most of my large files on another drive. I can't imagine how disjointed I would feel if all of that stuff was gone. As I move around the office over to other people's desks and computers, I am finding out how much I had grown accustomed to my own way of doing things- even things as simple as how I arrange my desk and the position of my chair. Hopefully I'll get my new computer tomorrow. Aaron's chair is killing my back.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Ryan Williams said...

don't even get me started about C:'s

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger kluge girl said...

nice. My hard drive crashed last week...and my school computer no longer allows me to post....now I have a new hard drive...no longer using linnux, and am finally able to catch up.....i hope....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home