Friday, July 27, 2007

I've Become THAT Guy...

..And so has my dad.

Here we are sitting at Panera Bread next to each other. Not saying a word as we peck away at our fancy new laptops.

Is there any more cogent illustration of communication in our modern world?

But to be fair, my dad does have real work he's doing.

Me, I'm just trying to look busy

Typing about looking busy.

And now, typing about typing about looking busy.

And now...

It's a strange world, doncha' think?

***
I am off work for the next week and man, I need this vacation.

Please, someone out there. Comment here and tell me something interesting or email me or something.

7 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Buenoman said...

At least you're not THIS guy:

The guy that sits in Starbucks pretending to read his book on Buddhism.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I wasn't pretending

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Carl Zoch said...

I was almost stung by two bee's that were mating today.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ah, Carl.

The sting of love.

I know it well.

Not really.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger jöe said...

while staying at the skirvin downtown on friday, i chanced upon brian setzer. rockstar? yes. cool encounter? hmmm.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Joe-

Was Setzer sporting the full pompadour?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger jöe said...

yes indeed, he looked much like a cockatoo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home