Friday, March 30, 2007

When the Rain Comes

My friends, it seems that it has done nothing but rain the last week. That’s enough to send poor Mike into a psychological tailspin of doom and gloom. But I’m fairly determined to mow through. Late March showers bring late April flowers, no?

As I’m still in the middle of the task of importing the vast Stutzman Memorial Library into iTunes, I’m fairly sure that iTunes and the iPod are going to revolutionize my listening habits. I can’t express the feeling of being able to listen to any song, or more importantly, any album in two shakes of a kitten’s whisker. And since I have a cool gadget that allows me to wirelessly play iTunes through my stereo, I’m experiencing little to no sound degradation from my beloved Cds and the ability to "crank it," which those cute little MacBook speakers won't allow.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! so... Have a look at www.catyourway.com now. You might find the best ever e-book and the 1st chapter is free to read!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home